Growmama Picks is a collection of fun, interesting, and/or inspiring links that we share with you at the end of every month. Enjoy!
- Cold weather may find us all heading towards the library. Here is a fun idea for a library treasure hunt.
- This piece on filling the inner hole touched a deep, reflective place in our soul.
- Although many of our readers are already married, this advice for single Muslims is way too good not to pass on.
- ”Miswakin’ miswakin’ yeah! Miswakin’ miswakin’ whoah!” Brighten friday in your home with this latest song.
- The Prophet (pbuh) put as much emphasis on learning how to make istikhara as he did on learning verses of the Quran. Here is a comprehensive refresher.
- It was difficult to find a link that in a few words captured the strife and disregard for the sanctity of human life in corners of our world like East Africa, Syria, and other places. Tonight we are Sleepless in Suburbia to be sure. But it cannot be unspoken, even in the day-to-day bustle and the caring for innocent souls. We can only gasp out a prayer, shed our tears, and try in whatever feeble way we can to put out some effort so that Allah sees the sweat on the brows of His servants and grants relief. To Him we belong and to Him we return.